Favorite Dan Howell Quotes:
- Because I was the human fucking embodiment of Winne the Pooh, I chose not to say anything
- I was waiting for Satan’s giant cock to erupt from the ground and fuck me up the ass
- Did I buy a fucking radioactive hamster?!
- I was unintentionally Jesus, that’s what I’m saying here
- So in conclusion, I would rather be anally sodomized by a cactus than go through US Airways again
- My esophagus must literally be the size of a squirrel anus
as i felt your pain wash over me. i dry your eyes and hide my shakes, cause i hate the look that’s on your face.
on the issue of racism, this is a great illustration.
minority racism towards white people is at most an inconvenience. a singular experience where their race works against them. a truly escapable type of experience because after it, they return to a society tilted in their favor. in fact, even during the experience, they never leave it. they never lose the advantage.
white racism towards minorities is systematic and destructive. we get jailed, shot dead, have our rights ignored, our rights slashed, neighborhoods targeted, job opportunities decreased, healthcare options constrained and more. all these things work together to create a understandable hatred towards whites. a hatred born out of pain, experience, oppression and disenfranchisement. a hatred that makes way more sense than white racism which is born out ignorance. a hatred that is fueled by the knowledge that whites, even those who swear to not be racist, by their actions and words perpetuate the system of oppression. their words of solidarity ring hallow.
i for one have never trusted easily but white people have a even harder time gaining my trust. very very few do. what’s most disheartening is when you extend that trust only to be betrayed. i had that happen to me a few months ago. that cut was deep but it was a learning experience. 99.99999% of whites are programmed to hate us. that’s just the truth.